Services we provide...
Leasing the house
You may lease a house for a minimum of 1 week. To secure your booking,
we require the first week's rent within 5 business days of confirming
the availability of your requested dates.
Please refer to our Terms
and Conditions page for further details.
For those migrating or considering Brisbane as their new home, we will
offer guidance and support, as you require on a range of subjects to ease
your way into the Australian way of life.
You will also be provided with a comprehensive information pack, which
includes the following subjects:
- Health. Information on Medicare (includes joining
forms) and both Public and Private health services etc.
- Tax File Number (TFN). How and where to obtain
one, we also enclose application forms.
- Driving Licences. How and where to obtain one,
as well as an application form. Also includes information on Australian
- Education. Guidance on finding the right school,
including Kindergarten, Pre-Primary, Primary, High and Tafe (College)
- Public Transport System.
- Centrelink. Information on Family benefit payments
- New and Used car sales. Includes legal requirements.
- Supermarkets and Shops.
- Property. Buying or renting your first house in
receipt of a deposit for accommodation, we will upon request, transmit
our information pack electronically. Please be aware some of the application
forms may not be available in this format (e.g. Driver's licence and Medicare
We are offering this complete service for the following prices. A rough
guide in Great British Pounds is provided.
Duration of stay Aus.Dollars per week G.B. Pounds per week
|9 weeks or more
Prices include: -
· Meet & great at our accommodation
· Essential groceries package
· Useful information package
· Bed linen/Towels
· On going support and advice as required
Not included: -
· Use of telephone (charged at cost)
· Gas and electricity (charged at cost)